Starting a new business can be a confusing and sometimes overwhelming process. Khashmati & Associates has the expertise necessary to help you establish your new or current company.
If you are opening, buying, or selling a business we can help you navigate the paperwork and make sure you are doing everything effectively and lawfully. We offer expert advice that will help you determine the correct category for your new venture and will help you draft and file the necessary paperwork to legally establish your new company.
Our team will be able to provide you with legal assistance that will help you minimize or prevent any financial loss or potential legal problems.
If you find yourself in a jam, we offer help with disputes between partners, non-payment of independent contractors, and any other problems that may arise when owning and running your own business.
We can assist you with all your business needs, including but not limited to:
- Business formation (Corporations, General Partnership, LLCs)
- Acquisitions, Purchase and Sale Transactions
- Registering an EIN
- Registering a Trade Name
- Obtaining a License to Operate
- Draft or Review of Partnership Agreement
- Draft or Review of Shareholders Agreement
- Draft or Review and Negotiation of Commercial Lease Agreement or Assignment
- Draft or Review and Negotiation of Asset Purchase Agreement
- Draft or Review of Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Draft or Review of Non-Compete Agreement
- Draft or Review of Employee Agreement
- Draft or Review of Independent Contractor Agreement
- Draft or Review of License Agreement
- Buying a Franchise
- Disputes between Partners
- Non-Payment of Independent Contractors
Call us today at 516-717-4757 to schedule a consultation. We are here to help!